Ukrainian Studies at the University of Saskatchewan has a long and respected history. In 1944, it was the first institution in North America to offer a Ukrainian language class. It has evolved in keeping with the times, student interests and demand. Currently, Ukrainian Studies is offered as a Minor program at St Thomas More College, which is responsible for its delivery and provisioning.
In 2017, the first cohort of students with a Ukrainian Studies Minor graduated. The students included Samara Sawchuk, Ashley Halko-Addley and Christina Rybalka. Congratulations to the recent graduates. Job well done!
- Ukrainian Consulate General Visit to STM and PCUH
- No Free Man Receives Jennifer Welsh Award for Scholarly Writing
- New PCUH Affiliate Appointed
- Searching for letters for PCUH project “Letters from the Old Country”
- Professor Nadya Foty-Oneschuk Recognized for Teaching Excellence
- Pre-Screening of ‘Bitter Harvest’ on Campus
- USUSA Student Research Colloquium
- 20th Anniversary: Dr. Marta Dyczok – 2017 Moyla Lecturer
- Prof. Khanenko-Friesen Presents at Kharkiv Conference